- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1 1/2 c. mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 c. carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 c. green onion tops, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 c. green pepper rings, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 c. broccoli flowerets
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. fresh chives, minced
- 2 T. red wine vinegar
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- 2 T. virgin olive oil
Rub a large salad bowl with garlic and discard garlic clove. Combine dressing ingrediants in a lidded jar and shake well. Place vegetables in salad bowl and pour dressing over. Toss well. Cover and marinate for at least 8 hours or overnight. Serves 8 to 10.
Recipe from Graves Library Cookbook- I Want That Recipe. Recipe submitted by Patron Barbara Barwise from Goose Rocks Beach, ME.