Long term care is the kind of help you may need if you have a prolonged physical illness, disability, or severe cognitive impairment (such as Alzheimer’s disease) that keeps you from living an independent lifestyle. The Louis T. Graves Memorial Public Library is pleased to offer a series focused on Long-Term Care, Medicare, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, and Social Security. Each meeting will be offered as an “open forum” (town hall meeting style) with a specialist in his/her appropriate field. These individuals will be here to answer your questions and help create a plan to protect you and the ones you love.
- Thursday, November 13, 6:30-8:00 p.m. Long-Term Health Care
- Thursday, January 8, 6:30-8:00 p.m. Medicare and You
- Thursday, February 5, 6:30-8:00 p.m. Retirement Planning (Not Outliving Your $$$$)
- Thursday, March 5, 6:30-8:00 p.m. Estate Planning
- Thursday, April 9 at 6:30-8:00 p.m. Social Security
The goal of this series is to provide specialists to educate and offer possible solutions so that you can make informed decisions for you and your family. Light refreshments will be served. The Library is located at 18 Maine Street, Kennebunkport. For more information about this series, please call us at 967-2778 or visit our website www.graveslibrary.org.